Weekly

Monday, July 30, 2018

Day 17

Today we began the day with the usual morning meeting, during which we went over everyone's presentation outline. They were all good, and all of them were relatively easy to follow. After this, I watched Hudson and Emerald continue to mosaic while I waited for a Python expert. After lunch, Ethan came by and fixed the problem with the code. The issue was that CV2 does not read TIF files, which is what all of my pictures were. He wrote a code to convert my files to PNG files, and then the code worked. The freshman had an accuracy level of almost 70%, where the broadcast footage has a lower accuracy of 66%. This could be due to the several factors. I had to crop each picture manually, so they were not all uniform and they were less in number than the freshman, who used an automated program.

No comments:

Post a Comment