Weekly

Friday, July 27, 2018

Day 16

Today I could not continue on much until Ethan, who told me yesterday that he would email me when he was available, could come and help me with the Python code. He never responded to me, so I spent the day cropping more pictures and reading about color spaces, which are basically mathematical models to show the range of colors. Hudson also let me try some mosaicking, which is something he has learned throughout the internship. Basically you pick like points on both of the images you are trying to combine, and then apply them. There's more steps to it in processing that work, but I don't understand it all that much, he just walked me through the steps. I'm hoping to contact Ethan on Monday, since now Anoop also needs his help.

No comments:

Post a Comment