Weekly

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Day 15

Today there was no meeting because Joe was at a retreat, so I could sleep a little longer.I continued to look make attempts at running the Python code left by the freshman class, but I kept getting errors. It was odd, because I could run it with the files provided from the freshman, but an error would come up when I used my files. The error seemed to be the training folder necessary to run the program, but I used the same program as the freshman. Someone is coming by tomorrow to help me with the errors. Anoop and I also worked on the presentation outline, and we hope to fill more in as we continue to work on various parts of our project. The fire alarm went off today, so we got to stand outside until officials came and checked the building. Anoop had already left, and the remaining interns didn't even realize that it was the fire alarm. I am curious to find out what the issue was tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment