Weekly

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Day 18


Today I mostly researched how to explain a color space to an audience of people who have no idea what it is. It is basically a model showing a range of colors using values in tuples (ex. RGB). I also continued to read through the code and the instructions left for me to try and describe it to the audience for the final presentation.Overall, they converted RGB values in CieLab Colorspace, and then used a range of values to determine the team of the player. If the picture falls inside the range, it is deemed a RIT player. Hudson also let me play around on ENVI and make various PCAs on the images they had of the palimpsest. One of the best ones that I made is shown above.They are trying to use them to clearly show the writing that is located under the most recent writing on the document. 

No comments:

Post a Comment