Weekly

Friday, July 20, 2018

Day 11

Today began with the usual morning before the interns split up. I read through some of the code and information on team identification that the freshman imaging class documented, and then I spent the rest of time until lunch watching Emerald and Hudson image a historical document. They needed all of the monitors off and all of the lights off, so I listened to various adults explain methods behind imaging the document and processing it. I had free pizza during lunch and attended the talk that followed about visual illusions. It included information about the eye that I already kind of knew because of my optics class. It also included information about a homography, which I already knew about because of Carl. After lunch, I sat in the dark some more because Emerald and Hudson still had to image the document before Dave Messinger took it to Oxford. I then continued looking through the team identification information. Overall, I learned a lot of new things today.

No comments:

Post a Comment