Weekly

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Day 24

This morning, Joe went over the presentation with Anoop and I and gave us more tips to make it better. We still need more pictures and videos and a little more reorganization. I began to go back and measure the freshman program for tracking location with FIJI, rather than with a ruler like I did the first time. This way, it is a little easier to explain and appears more professional and accurate. After lunch, I went with Emerald, Tania, and Tyler to the University of Rochester to learn about their imaging machine, which is like a large version of MISHA, the machine that Hudson and Emerald have been operating. I understood some of the terminology and processes used. After this, I went with Tania and Emerald to Home Depot to find a piece that they need for a metal frame. When I came back to the Carlson building, I continued to work on the final presentation. I mostly added more pictures and reorganized a couple slides.

No comments:

Post a Comment