Weekly

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Day 13

Day 13 began with a morning meeting at 9:00am instead of 8:45am. Joe came back from his vacation today, so we each gave a brief description of what we have accomplished while he was gone. All of the groups are making good progress and learning new things each day. After the meeting, I was still looking through the information that was documented by the freshman. I emailed myself all of the files, only to realize that I already had them saved onto a flash drive. Realizing I had the flash drive made accessing the files considerably easier because I didn't have to email hundreds of pictures over to myself and then reorganize those photos into the folders necessary to run the code. I went to lunch, then afterwards I watched Emerald image a Corvette sticker to try and determine the writing on it. After this, Richard, the IT guy, installed Python onto my computer and I ran the code left by the freshman using their data and folders. I came up with the same information they did, and I have a better understanding of what the code does.

No comments:

Post a Comment